Saturday, March 21, 2009

Microsoft unable to get a good hold in the Browser War.

After Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 release yesterday, I downloaded it, hoping to expect something good from it. However, after I used it, I can say that I had a bad user experience from it. Why?
Microsoft did make up a good web browser to compete with the others, but, it still looks incomplete. It's add-ons gallery was no-good, because it had a very small amount of add-ons. Same thing for the WebSlices feature. And, when I opened Suggested Sites, it gave me only Facebook as a suggested site.
Its InPrivate browsing is the only feature I liked. But, still I won't recommend IE8 to anyone. Better go with Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, or Safari.

1 comment:

  1. definitely good blog entry...but try to go for more detail...

    ReplyDelete